Weddings / Private Functions

Man standing in front of a well stocked bar, shaking a cocktail shaker above his head.

If you are planning a wedding or private function along the Great Ocean Road, you are required to apply for a permit. These permits assist us to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all coastal users along the Great Ocean Road.

Once you have decided on a location, please submit the form below and a member of our team will be in contact within 15 days.

Please note the following:

  • Approval does not grant exclusive use of the nominated coastal reserve
  • Permits are required for all weddings and private functions on Authority-managed land
  • Consumption of alcohol on Great Ocean Road foreshore reserves is prohibited. If you wish to serve alcohol, please seek permission from the relevant local Council
  • For environmental reasons, single use plastic, confetti and balloons are not permitted
  • All rubbish must be collected and structures must be removed prior to your party departing the site.