Great Ocean Road Authority launches website
Published on 13 July 2022
The Great Ocean Road Coast and Parks Authority (the Authority) has this week launched a new website.
The new website enhances the user experience, functionality and the volume of information, and includes more opportunities for the community to work and engage with the Authority.
The site features:
- A Have your say page with information on all Authority community engagement opportunities
- Information on and links to each of the Authority’s eight caravan parks
- Information on and links to the coastal reserves we manage, including map functionality
- Environmental Education and Conservation sections, including resources and an online registration form
- Information on our current Projects
- A Leases, licences and permits section that includes online application forms and information on our different event permits and fees.
The website also allows the public to report issues and upload supporting photos and information, while the News section includes Coast News newsletters and links to the Authority’s social channels.
The Authority was established on 1 December 2020 to deliver better protection and management of the iconic coast and parks of Victoria’s Great Ocean Road.
In partnership with the Traditional Owners, our role is to manage, protect and foster resilience of the natural, cultural and heritage values of coastal Crown land and marine waters along the Great Ocean Road.
The website address remains the same: greatoceanroadauthority.vic.gov.au
Quotes attributable to Great Ocean Road Coast and Parks Authority CEO, Jodie Sizer
“In the 18 months since we were established, we have continued to grow our presence and operations along the Great Ocean Road and it’s critical that we keep the community informed along the way.
“The new site will be an essential tool to ensuring the community can be across our work, and have the opportunity to provide feedback and access our services.”