Tertiary Education Program
Our coastal classrooms’ provide diverse, engaging and authentic learning opportunities for students of all ages.
Programs and activities can be tailored to align with your relevant course work or team learning outcomes.
Suggested themes for tertiary school students include:
- Coastal land management
- Beach litter or marine debris
- Biodiversity monitoring
- Conservation and human impacts
- Coastal stewardship
- Food webs and life cycles
- Dune ecology
- Cultural heritage.
We have a range of activities and resources on offer:
- Interpretive walks or hikes
- Coastal clean-up litter data added to Tangaroa Blue database
- Hands-on conservation including weeding, site maintenance and planting
- Beachcombing and rockpool rambles
- Invertebrate surveying.
If you would like more information or to speak to a team member, please complete the online enquiry form below or contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view form.